2015 was another food-filled year. Below are three of the best and worst of 2015. If you’re looking for that place to try in 2016 or more importantly, that place to avoid, this is a good starting point to help point you in the right direction.
- Fox Bros BBQ – Easily some of the best brisket I’ve ever had. If you’re ever in Atlanta it’s a must-visit.
- Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival – 1,000 different beers from 150 breweries across the country. Plus, pretzel necklaces.
- Burger and Lobster – For $20 you get your choice of a lobster, lobster roll or burger. What’s not to love?
- Marleey’s – OK food, terrible lighting, incorrect spelling on their menu and waiters that didn’t understand what they were serving.
- Treat House – Innovative Rice Crispies treats, but lacking flavor and leaving a bland taste in your mouth.
- Joe’s Bar – Nothing overly wrong with Joe’s except they tried to outdo themselves at their grand opening. Think step and repeat and inviting D-List celebrities.