Addicted to coffee? Check out the New York Coffee Festival, being held this weekend September 25-27 at the 69th Regiment Armory on Lexington Avenue.
The festival will feature hundreds of free samples from the highest quality specialty coffee and food brands. In addition, there will be more than 70 innovative exhibitors (Starbucks Reserve, La Marzocco, La Cimbali, Pacific Foods, La Colombe, Steampunk, Joe Cofee, Toby’s Estate, Irving Farm, and more) as well as the Coffee Masters NYC barista competition.
More details can be found below.
- WHAT: The New York Coffee Festival
- WHEN: Fri., Sept. 25th – Sun, Sept. 27th
- Friday, Sept 25th | Trade-Only Session (2pm-7:30pm)
- Saturday, Sept. 26th | Brunch Session (9am-12:30pm)
- Saturday, Sept. 26th | Lunch Session (12:30pm-4pm)
- Saturday, Sept. 26th | Late Session (4pm-7:30pm)
- Sunday, Sept. 27th | Brunch Session (9am-1pm)
- Sunday, Sept. 27th | Afternoon Session (1pm-5pm)
- WHERE: 69th Regiment Armory | Lexington Ave & 26th St | New York, NY 10010
- TICKETS: www.newyorkcoffeefestival.com/tickets