Happy National Grilled Cheese Day! From our friends at Skout, a leading social platform for meeting new people, we decided to have some fun with the holiday. From a survey of its users, it turns out loving grilled cheese helps you out in more ways than one.
Did you know that people who love grilled cheese sandwiches have more sex, are more charitable, and more adventurous than those who don’t?
Grilled cheese sandwich lovers get more action in the bedroom!
- 73% of people who love grilled cheese sandwiches have sex at least once a month vs. 68% of those who don’t care for the sandwich.
- 32% of grilled cheese sandwich lovers have sex at least six times a month vs. 27% who pass on the melted goodness.
People who love grilled cheese sandwiches are more charitable.
- 81% of people who love grilled cheese sandwiches say they have donated their time, money or food to those in need. Only 66% of people who dislike grilled cheese say they are as generous.
Grilled cheese sandwich lovers are more adventurous and more likely to travel.
- While a grilled cheese sandwich may seem like a safe, all-American meal, 88% of grilled cheese fans say they are “fairly” or “very” adventurous. Only 75% of people who dislike grilled cheese sandwiches say the same.
- 84% of grilled cheese sandwich fans love to travel, compared to 78% of people who dislike the sandwich.
Favorite grilled cheese sandwich ingredients? It’s a mix.
- The most popular cheese is American (41%) followed by Cheddar (33%), Mozzarella (10%), Swiss (8%), Provolone (6%) and Brie (2%).
- White bread is by far the most popular choice (51%) followed by wheat (29%), sourdough (13%), rye (4%) and a baguette (3%).